So you have bought many succulents from a store..Now what?
Chances are, these plants may have not been watered for a while or the soil may end up too dry. Here are some simple steps to make sure you can re-pot those plants with a new and fresh soiled potted plant!
1. Mix moisture control potting soil, sand and some perlite. Make sure you do a mixture meant for your planter drainage.
2. Carefully pull out the plant from the plastic pot and remove the old soil. You can do this by using a brush to free up the roots from the soil, or use hands.
3. Use a good sized pot with one drainage hole at the bottom. Add about three quarters of pebbles or river rocks first and then the soil mixture.
4. Place the plant on top of the soil and carefully wedge it in. Add more soil on top of the root to make sure it is in the desired location and place it securely.
5. To finish it of, add pebbles or river rocks on top of the soil.
Now your succulents are beautifully potted. Enjoy re-potting!